What is the National Trust?The National Trust have been conserving our cultural heritage for over a hundred years. With the National Trust you can explore Britain’s historical treasures. With access to over 500 historical places throughout Britain there is plenty to see and do, as well as preserving them for future generations too! The National Trust and its team of volunteers manage historical properties and preserves the surrounding countryside and coastline. To bring you some of the best beaches, parks, forests and wildlife areas in the country.
What can you visit?There is undoubtedly something for everyone, old or young, couples and families. You will clearly be spoilt for choice. With a National Trust membership you will receive access to hundreds of places throughout the United Kingdom such as Basildon Park. Here you can see the set of Grantham House from the popular Downton Abbey series. Castle Ward, was used in season one of Game of Thrones. Alternatively you can take in some of the unmissable sea views at places such as the Great & Little Hangman (Devon), Blakeney Point (Norfolk) or the Giant’s Causeway, County Antrim. Including over 300 historic houses and gardens, 700 miles of inspiring coastline 600,000 acres of breathtaking countryside.
About National Trust Membership and what you’ll get.Becoming a National Trust member will grant you free access to 100s its sights across the UK including free parking at most National Trust car parks.
Some of the benefits that you will receive from joining the National Trust will be:
- Free and unlimited access to hundreds of locations across England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Children under 5 go free
- Free Parking at most National Trust car parks
- A National Trust guide book to assist you in planning a visit
- Regular newsletters sent straight to your inbox
- The National Trust magazine which will be sent to you three times a year
- If you choose to pay by direct debit you will also receive a free pair of binoculars
National Trust Membership PlansThere are different types of membership the National Trust Offer
- Individual – Which is typically £69.00 / year or £5.75 / month. This will permit entery for 1 Adult
- Joint – £114.00 a year or £9.50 a month. This grants access for 2 Adults
- Senior – £51.48 for an individual senior membership or a joint senior membership it’s £85.20.
- Family Memberships –
- £75 a year £6.25 a month – For one adult (aged 18+) and up to 10 of their children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free.
- £120 a year £10.00 a month – For two adults (aged 18+) living at the same address and up to 10 of their children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free.
- Lifetime memberships – Lifetime National trust memberships are available. Individual life: £1,695 Individual senior life: £1,240
You can contact the National Trust regarding using the following methodsThe National Trust
PO Box 574
Phone: 0844 800 1895