The facilities at Honicombe Manor include indoor and outdoor swimming pools with a gym, sun shower and sauna. There are two tennis courts and you can play table tennis. There is a giant chess set and during peak seasons there are more activities to get stuck into. Some of them are rock climbing, canoeing, abseiling and moor walking.
The restaurant serves light snacks, lunch and a full evening menu. The night continues with entertainment such as discos, karaoke, comedy nights and fancy dress. If you get the chance, why not visit Dartmoor National Park?
Beaches & Pools
- Indoor Pool: heated with toddler’s pool
- Outdoor Pool: heated with sun terrace open (May to September)
- Canoeing: during busy periods and with charge
Kids & Adult Activities
- Table Tennis
- Giant chess, outdoor activities including rock climbing, abseiling and moor walking during busy periods (with charge)
Sports & Spa
- Sun shower and solarium
Food, Drink & Entertainment
- Evening Entertainment: including discos, karaoke, fancy dress and comedy nights (during school holidays)
About the Accommodation
- Pets Allowed? – No